Saturday, June 1, 2013

Escapees RV Club National Headquarters

(Livingston, TX) Hi 91 Lo 72
I stopped in Huntsville, TX at the Texas Prison Museum.  I am noticing that when I put the three pics together in a collage that it is cutting the sides off the pics.  I will work on that.  
The different weapons used over the years and cuffs/chains.  They had a display that explained the inmates that performed in rodeos. 
Last pic shows the weapons found inside.
That bike was used in an escape and the photos are of gang tattoos.
 I moved on to the Escapees RV Clubs Headquarters in Livingston, Texas.  The property is approx 100
acres.  It is made up of a lot of streets with all different types of houses.  Near the entrance is an area for
those of us traveling through.  Many activities are planned each week.  There is an activity center and clubhouse.  There is a pool and a mail center that is so big that it has its own zip code.  If you are
traveling and need your mail kept and then sent to you then you can have an address here.
I took a trolley ride that took us all over the property to show us what there is. 
Above shows a couple examples of the houses.  The second pic has a Lazy Daze under shelter.
The last pic is my view out the back window.  I spent two nights here so I could get my RV weighed.
I came in under weight and I am balanced front to back and left to right.





2 comments:

  1. Good to hear your weight situation is balanced. This is something I will need to do when I hit the road. Finding a place that does the multi-point weighing is difficult. I'm glad to see that SKP is doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKP does it at the headquarters and at North Ranch in Congress, AZ. They also do it at rallies. At the headquarters they do it Mon - Fri from 8 - 10a They don't have a whole lot signing up for it.

    ReplyDelete