Monday, May 27, 2013

Weatherford, TX gathering

(Weatherford, TX)  Hi 88  Lo 68
I stayed in town to meet with a group of women from RVW.  The chapter is called Texas Ramblin' Roses.  We stayed at Oak Creek RV Park.  The best park I have seen so far.
Above shows the private shower rooms(6), laundry, and kitchen.
There was a covered bench area, and the pool with a hot tub. Cascading water came down into the pool.

  

 It'a dog walking time.  We had meals and card playing in the Clubhouse.  Baby just took a nap.

We went to the Famous Crazy Water in Mineral Wells, TX  Crazy Water   You can buy the mineral water to drink or soak in a warm tub of it.  We went to a larger tack shop.  As you can see we did get some rain and thunder and lightning all with it.
A group of us went to Clark Gardens They have over 35 acres. There were three different G-scale model garden train on 700 feet of track that go through natural vegetation, trestles and small streams. I took a lot of photos but just can't put them all here. 
The second pic here shows a group of Guinea Birds and are they loud.  I had never seen these before.  There were at least 2 swans there also.

4 comments:

  1. The RV site looks AWESOME!! I love that baby is relaxing and enjoying the ride : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped for gas in Weatherford on my way home from picking up my LD. Didn't realize there was so much to do. But, didn't have the time then anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. I've never been to Weatherford. Looks like I've missed out! :-)

    ReplyDelete