Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sunnyvale / S.F. / Olema, CA

(Point Reyes, CA) Hi  81  Lo 54

August 12th 
Drove up to Sunnyvale to visit with a cousin for a couple days.  Had a great time.
Driving north thru San Francisco.
Going towards Golden Gate Park.
Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge

I decided to take the more difficult route towards Point Reyes.
This is Hwy 1 and I wanted to see the view and ocean. 
Not the best road to be on with an RV.
Glad I went this way anyway.
Aug 14th
Here is the view out my window before all the others in the group showed up.
Three of us stopped here for a bite to eat.

View from inside
Post Office in Inverness, CA


1 comment:

  1. Really nice drive along Hwy. 1. Keep on peddling, er, charging on up Hwy 1 and up into Oregon. You may do this as i am a month behind playing catch-up on your blog. One of my favorite drives.

    ReplyDelete