Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Escapade part 1

(Gillette, WY) Hi  90 Lo 55
I arrived at the Escapade rally a couple days early just to relax.  I am camped with the other Solos.  Baby is checking things out.
Here is a guy sailing overhead.   The rigs are coming in.
I tried to get a pic of all the rv's from up a bit higher but its just not going to work.  There were 3 campgrounds.  I believe there were just under 600 rv's.
There was a marketplace and an area for eating and sitting.
There were 4 class periods a day and you had to decide which ones you wanted to go to.
There was a main room for large gatherings and entertainment.  Here is one of the shows.
There were several businesses that would circulate and get things fixed.
Here is our Solos social gathering that happened every afternoon.  I am now a member of Solos.
Mac The Fire Guy put on the best class.  It was 2.5 hrs and lots of info and hands on learning.
Here he is with a flare and then spraying himself with foam.  Continued on next post.



1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a rally - this one looks really interesting. Great place to meet new people and learn lots of new things. And probably buy some great gadgets, too, I'll bet.

    Looking forward to the next posts on the Escapade! :)

    ReplyDelete