Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Devils Tower

(Devils Tower, WY)  Hi 84  Lo 61
Some photos of the KOA where I stayed after Mount Rushmore.  Expensive campsite but awesome if you have kids with you.
Leaving Mount Rushmore in the morning.
Stopped along the way for an oil change and also did a sorta wash. Traveling down the road with other rv's.  
Pulling into Sturgis.  Here is the Harley dealer and motorcycle museum.
Shots from downtown Sturgis.
Running on down the road.  Here I am parked at a rest area with others.  I am halfway down the row.
Getting closer to Devils Tower.   
I stayed at the KOA.  My spot was in site of the tower.  I went for a long walk around the tower.  Another hot day.
Views from inside my rv











1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara..39 of us win singles
    Are here at the lake fun"
    Today 8 of us took a tour
    Of old town Helena. .
    Tomorrow a big boat ride
    More soon Bob Bonner

    ReplyDelete