Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Storage Unit

Earlier last week I rented a 10' x 10' storage unit.  Today I finally went to take some things.  It took very little time and now I have a renewed interest in getting my items sorted and into boxes and to the storage unit. 



I put some more items in a cardboard box out on the sidewalk with a FREE sign on it.   Within 1 hour, the items including the box were gone.  Still not wanting the box to disappear also.  I want to keep using it.


I also went and talked to a real estate broker today and she will be coming to see my house on Monday or Tuesday to give me an idea of how much I can list it for and what I can do to give it appeal.

4 comments:

  1. Renting a 10X10 storage unit is very helpful. It can free up space in your RV by placing all the unimportant things you have in this unit. If you want, you can put your more pertinent documents in here for safekeeping. That way, you can be sure that your files are protected from theft or robbery.

    Max Champion

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://rvingsolo.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-storage-unit.html

    Yeah, sorting your stuff into boxes is a surefire way to have an organized storage unit. Think creatively and you'll make more space. Plan to use furniture drawers as an extra box and you can use the inside of wardrobes to store boxes. Kitchen appliances such as stoves and fridges can also be used in this way. =)

    -Ericka Muldowney

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you run out of space for your belongings, storage units are just around the corner. Or I wish there is one near your location. Storage units are very popular nowadays, so finding one shouldn't be a big issue. These rooms are the safest place for your properties such as house furniture and appliances. Just make sure they are sorted out properly before they get into the rooms to avoid mishaps while you're gone RVing.

    Renea Luong @Legacy TSI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am searching for a reliable storage unit where i can store extra but usable things. My sister occupied space for storage in Tingalpa. They are satisfied with their services. Now i am hoping to get a reliable too.

    ReplyDelete