Monday, February 10, 2014

Wrap Up of Quartzsite part 3 of 3

(Quartzsite, AZ) Hi 75  Lo 41
Almost every night you could see Japanese paper lanterns 
rising into the night sky.  They floated off through
the air.
Here is Katie and I.  
http://dewelldesigns.blogspot.com 
Our first hike was to Palm Canyon Trail in Kofa Wildlife
Refuge.
You will see a sign that shows you the palm trees up high.
Coming down can be a bit tricky.
Thats me
The second hike was up Crystal Hill.  Some found what looked
like crystals.
Queen of the mountain.
At the entrance to an old mine.
Wanted to show my name plate on the Lazy Daze
My new SunPro windshield cover that I ordered
online.  It helps keep the sun out and helps against
heat and cold.
Here you can see what it looks like from inside
when the cover is on.





















6 comments:

  1. That's such a cute picture of you and Katie! I really like that window covering. I have one, but I can't see through it, so I never use it unless it's super, super hot. I like having the light come in and being able to see outside in front of me. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the see-through windshield cover too. Might have to try it. I have the standard factory supplied one that is solid vinyl. Do mind providing your source? Amazon perhaps or direct from the maker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered from sunpromfg.com and got the Suntex 90% one. It's in AZ. A few people suggested this company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the SunPro also and really like it. I like your name plate on the LD. We bought ours used and just kept the old one on it. Says Designed and Built For the Fees. Since we paid big fees to buy it, it seemed appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your name on the name plate. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Horse with no Name--LOVE the name plate! Hoping to catch up with you at Morro Bay.

    ReplyDelete