Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wrap Up of Quartzsite part 2 of 3

(Quartzsite, AZ) Hi 75  Lo 41
During the second week, I moved on down the road to 
hang out with my RVW group.  There were over 105 rv's and over
160 women.  Here are one of the beautiful sunsets as viewed from the fire pit that usually
held 3 to 4 fires.  There was usually instruments that were played at night.
We had a few businesses come in and hold class. Here is 
Mac the Fire Guy. 
This is the third time I have sat thru his class.
There was also a locksmith that came to talk  about safety
and locks.  Rachel Harp talked about all kinds of helpful
items.   She and her husband also do all kinds of work
on rv's.  http://www.harpsrv.com  Redlands Truck Service
came and talked about rv handling and other things. 
Here he is showing you that you can spray the 
foam extinguisher on yourself. 
Missy
I found I didn't take as many pictures during the second week.

Here was a great place to get homemade root beer floats
on Kuehn St among the other tent vendors.
Big Al's
One of the most interesting military experiments of the American West
involved 77 camels and a Syrian named Hadji Ali  aka Hi Jolly.
I bought a Wave 3 heater that works on propane.
I need to get it installed.
Four of us LD women ended up buying TPMS.  We
didn't all buy the same type.  So far so good for 2 of us
with TST.  More pics to come.









5 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a group that puts on talks like that. And if I'd known they had root beer floats, I would have stopped at that vendor - I drove by many times. Next year...

    I love my Wave 3. Mine is tethered with a hose so I can move it around. I didn't have a good place on the wall for installation, and it's actually good because I can store it during the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also plan to have mine attached with a hose. Good seeing you in January.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had stopped and got one of those root beer floats. Oh well, next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Wave 3 installed by D&R Family RV in Glendale, AZ. Mine is installed directly under the stove, its "T'd" into the ovens propane. The cover keeps it clean and the cats can't knock it over when they are playing. I don't recall the root beer floats either… Will have to check that out next time. Think I may rejoin RVW - your having too much fun! Laughing here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about getting a Wave-3 also. And, want the option of moving it around and stowing; so, the hose is a good way to go. Sounds like you got a lot done at Q.

    ReplyDelete