Monday, April 29, 2013

Picked up my new Lazy Daze last Friday

(Gaviota Coast, CA) Hi 82  Lo 48

The pickup went just fine.  I am spending a few
nights at El Capitan State Beach while I deal with
a few loose ends.  I am moving out of my place here and also selling my car.  Back and forth to storage.  I was so exhausted yesterday and realized that the last 3 carloads of items just won't fit in the storage.  I decided to get another storage
unit at half the size and will deal with those few
items when I get back.  This post will be short
because I am still tired and have many things to do and get.  I am at McDonalds right now while a tire shop is getting a nail out of the tire of my 4Runner.  There are no hookups where I am staying but things are going fine.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on your way! Wahoo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I see they have changed the design of the kitchen faucet. Is that a pull out sprayer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to future posts - and photos of the inside of your beautiful new motor home. Take it easy, take some deep breaths, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Sara!!! I know you've been waiting a very long time for this moment -- it's beautiful! Congratulations! Just let it all absorb, ahhhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Now the fun begins. Take it slow and easy and enjoy the new life. You're gonna love that new Mid-bath. I working out the final month until retirement day. Meanwhile, upgrading this and that on my Twin-king and getting ready for hitting the road solo too. I've added you to my blog reading list.

    ReplyDelete