Monday, December 12, 2011

Guest House


(Santa Barbara) Hi 52  Lo 40 rain  Here are the pictures from the guest house I am now renting. First pic is of part of the corner window.  Second part is the 4th pic. Second pic is seen from the stairs.  Full pool pic is another window where I have
my computer desk and a tall plant stand. Pic to the right is out my front door.
Below is out my shower....from the bathroom...and from the kitchenette. Last
one is up high in main area.  Kitchenette and bathroom is up 5 stairs. I'm feeling
kinda like a kid again with this type of living.   It will help me with what I still need

to keep and get rid of.  This is a great transition for me on the way to RVing. 






3 comments:

  1. You are certainly on your way. Best of luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice transition digs. That should indeed help you with getting rid of any remaining extraneous possessions. Looking forward to seeing you in that Lay Daze. Have you looked at any yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete