Friday, July 22, 2011

Lazy Daze mothership and Camping World

(Montclair, CA) High 85 / Low 58 
Well I drove down south and went to the Lazy Daze factory in Montclair, CA today. A little disappointed.  All there was to see were (2 )24' and (2) 27' models in the showroom.  They also had an area with parts for sale.



A couple salesmen asked if we needed any help and we said no thanks just looking and taking pictures.  One said, "taking pictures?"  Made me feel that he felt uncomfortable about that but he didn't say anything else.  Wish we could have seen them building or working on the rigs. I took many pictures inside and out but only put a few here. 





You just can't beat the large windows on a Lazy Daze.
I really love that they have a window in the bathroom
and directly in the kitchen.  I want the one with the 3
large windows in the back.
The next stop was Camping World in La Mirada.  I had never been to one before.  From all I have heard, I was expecting the store section to be a lot bigger. Maybe others are. The area for servicing motorhomes did seem to be a good size.  Long day in LA traffic on a Friday.


5 comments:

  1. I was a bit disappointed in my first visit to a Camping world as well. Maybe because there was nothing I needed, and much I didn't know if I would need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to dream, and the photos help out with the memory of it all.

    Don't usually shop at Camping World, too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy Daze will usually conduct a tour of the factory if you ask. They never have much in the showroom as they build to order. We have had ours for about 4 months now and we like it better every time we go out in it. They are great coaches. Good luck with finding the one that is just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think that people in the Lazy Dazes are happy. I love those big windows too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara...thanks for all the information you posted on my blog for apps for my new iPad. I've checked them out and picked quite a few to add. Jeana

    ReplyDelete