Sunday, July 17, 2011

3rd Open House

(Santa Barbara) high 72 / low 58-- Today was the 3rd open house.  I have to take the cat in the car and go to a shady parking spot in a park.  The cat doesn't do too bad.  He meows until 5 min after parking and then he settles in.  No bites on the house yet.  A few questions though from people that makes me believe some have been interested.
Still love my new Ipad2.  It automatically downloads my email.  I can then go somewhere without wifi and still read my Yahoo Groups "RV" mail. I started a subscription to Netflix and so far so good.  Except that some of the movies I would like to see are only available on DVD and not the online version I have.
Looking forward to the days I can travel and post pictures of my travels here.
I am planning to go the The Rally March 2012 in Phoenix.  I will either rent an RV to go, stay elsewhere, or who knows maybe by then there will have been a miracle and I'll have my own rig.

No comments:

Post a Comment