Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pomona RV Show...




....or should I call it McMahons Dealership show.   I was expecting more.  It was just the dealership with all it's different rigs.  Lots to see and that was nice.  The next RV show there is in October.  That one will have the manufacturers.   I am looking forward to seeing the Lazy Daze's and Born Free's.  There were no brochures today and in some of the rigs I liked...there was no info like price and size.  The temperature was 92 in Pomona today and most rigs had no A/C going.  Way too hot to just sit and think or discuss.  Had to keep moving.

1 comment:

  1. Before I bought my RV, I read the book How to Select, Inspect, and Buy an RV by JD Gallant. You should never pay more than 70% of the MSRP. I paid 58% of the asking price on a 2008 RV.

    ReplyDelete