Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cape Blanco SP/ Port Orford, Oregon

(Port Orford, Oregon)  Hi  70 Lo  58
Across the street, had a nice meal.
Nice place to take a break.

I went to a state park for the night. 
$20 a night with only electric and water
Private campsites though
There was a path from the rig down towards the ocean.

I have a new friend here. Her human friend is a hoot 
but haven't asked permission for photo so won't put one right now.
I try to not include up close photos unless the people say its ok
Sometimes I might and I will take group photos a bit away.
This guy said it was ok to post up close pic.  He was in the port.
A bit of something for lunch.
More Lazy Daze coming in.
And some more new friends.






4 comments:

  1. Is there a LD gathering there? We are in Lincoln City and there is one other LD here in the park. I seem to be seeing more of them lately. Hope you enjoyed Cape Blanco. I think we are headed to Sunset Bay tomorrow but not quite sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a ladies only Ladeze's GTG in Sixes for 4 nights. I believe the NW west group had a GTG further north.

      Delete