Monday, September 17, 2012

Ordered a Lazy Daze today

(Montclair, CA) hi 84 lo 64     Drove down south 2 hours this morning with
 my son to order my 2013  27' Mid Bath


I will be getting the brown with the modern
exterior paint job. Went for the maple cabinets.

I took the option of the 2 barrel chairs and table on the street side (in the rear) instead of the second couch.


 
Spent some time checking things out again and doing some measuring.  Thought I would need to have more outlets put in but was shown where all of them were and decided that they would do.  Added ones for the most part would be installed from above and I really like the idea of them to be lower and cords out of sight.




I chose two options.  They were the CB and the  manual satellite antenna.  There were many others to
 choose from but I opted for only the two.
We had a tour of others being built and could see the great construction.
The reasons behind buying a new one were:
1) of course being able to choose just how I wanted 
     things since I plan to have it a long time.
2) In the past year or so, I just couldn't find one of  
    this size and floor plan that was less than 3 yrs
    old
  
Here is my official Lazy Daze Motorhome Manual.



I would have taken more photos but I was just too busy looking and thinking.  Didn't want to miss anything that needed to be ordered or measured.
I was told that it should be ready for pick up in March/April.

Todd says now all I have to do is wait for their phone call. Yeh right....like that is going to be easy.

18 comments:

  1. That's one big step, congratulations. From previous experience this will be the longest wait in your life, it was for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...I hardly had time to blink and you left a comment. Yes it will be a very long wait. Thanks

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, you're expecting!! That's how we felt after we ordered our Lazy Daze. Todd was nice enough to take a couple of "in process" pictures for us but they weren't very clear. I wanted them to HURRY but I am really glad they don't hurry. So excited for you. We sure love ours. We did add memory foam toppers to the beds as they were a bit stiff. Now they feel better than our bed in the house. We also had Camping World put on the Max-Air vent covers, after we got rained on a couple of times. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been reading about the memory foam toppers and that is definitely on the list. For now I will just have to maintain the LD dream through your blog. P.S. yes, vent covers too.

      Delete
  3. OMG, that is soooo exciting! Lazy Daze makes great rigs, so you should be very happy. I haven't heard one LD owner complain about their rig. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment.....and keep up with your blog : ) you are in my top 5 favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Really is like becoming a parent. So glad you can make it your own. Now the wait is on. But spring will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking it's going to be a long winter for you in the wait mode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sara! I remember the wait all too well (been just one year ago for me), but it actually flew by faster than you think. Especially, as you start making (& remaking lists) of what to put into your new rig. Things to buy, things not to buy, etc. Then making a pile that builds and shrinks over the months as you revamp what you really need vs wants. It will go fast. Congratulation once again - you will love your 27' MB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new purchase...always exciting to get something new. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats from a fellow traveling Sara! Such an exciting purchase! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. No posts since this one, have you gotten it yet? We need new news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last word was March/April. I will post again as soon as I hear. Waiting to exhale....

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on your new coach. Sounds like we will be starting to full time around the same time. We will be full timers by April 1st. Your Lazy Daze is just beautiful. Now we can both sit around biting our nails waiting for everything to fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sara, so excited for you! Sounds like you put alot of thought into what you need for you. Thanks for following on my blog. I am following yours as well and can't wait to see more! Merry Christmas to you!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woaw! This is a wicked optometrist from Mesa, AZ is it? You go man, keep it goin' brother!

    ReplyDelete