Saturday, October 29, 2011

In Escrow...WOW...

I actually got an offer I was willing to accept.  The buyers are the ones who gave me a lower bid before.  This time they came back with 40k more.   The appraisal just came back and is fine.  Now I just have to wait for the home inspection report.  Wish they would hurry up.  I feel like I am running out of time.  The tenting of the house will probably be the last 3 days of escrow.  I am not ready to get rid of the last non-essential items until I see what their requests are on fixing anything.  If this doesn't work out I don't want to be here with nothing left.  Essential things will need to be put into a second storage unit until I find a place to rent.  Then there is the cat I have to think about.  He will need to be boarded for a bit.  He won't like that. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, a step closer to full timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you. Hope things move right along for you. Are you ordering a new Lazy Daze?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to get a LD that's only a year or two old but who knows. I just may just break down and order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sellin the house is a big step! Especially in this market. It will feel so good not to have that burden. Funny how real estate has gone from a treasure to an anchor.

    ReplyDelete