Saturday, June 25, 2011

Santa Barbara RV Show




Took my mom to the local RV show.  The show we have here is not like the large ones.  I just wanted to show her what they were like inside.  Until lately, she has been referring to the RV I am planning on to a van.  We were there for about 45 min.  That's all she could handle.  The whole idea is really not her thing.  She is trying to support me though.   I took only some misc photos.   Looking forward to the bigger show in Pomona in October. Can't seem to get pictures to go just where I want them.

 

    4 comments:

    1. RV shows are a wonderful place to dream.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nothing better than wandering around an RV show.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Don’t worry, Sara. I’m certain your mom will love the idea of RV vans once you have your own camper van and take her to a road trip! I would say that you have an excellent eye for camper vans. The interiors look plush and stylish. If you are on the look now for camper vans, I would advise you to list down all the requirements that you look for an RV van. This will help you narrow down the choices.

      -Tia Oshields

      ReplyDelete
    4. Tia is right, Sara. I think your mom would love the idea of traveling and seeing the world through an exciting road trip! Have you decided to buy one? Well, if you are looking for some new or used RV vans, you can check the nearest dealerships near your town. Or you can search the Internet for some good deals. I’m sure you can find one that suits your budget and style.

      Best,
      Kurt Bukowski

      ReplyDelete